Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at ArtsInStark First Fridays for 2022!
Please review the following vendor information before submitting your application.
First Friday, held the first Friday of every month, is a walkable celebration of the arts, incorporating galleries, shopping and dining in Downtown Canton, alongside lively entertainment at the Centennial Plaza
Dates: Held on the First Friday of each month from 5 to 9 PM. (May through October)
Location: Downtown Canton Arts District (Map & Set Up Map will be provided)
NOTE: Even if you have participated in the past, you must complete an application for 2022.
- For best event experience, First Friday coordinators reserve right to place temporary vendors in different locations each month. No reserved spots.
- Sign up for all months you wish to participate in. Spaces are assigned as available, you may not be placed in every date.
- Notification process may take up to 2 weeks. Please make note of that for the date you are applying for.
- Acceptance notice will be sent via email with approved dates and specifics. Additionally, an invoice will be provided. Invoice must be paid online.
- FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS: Food trucks/tents/trailers $175; Artists/Packaged Foods/Baked Goods $75; Commercial/Business $250; Non-Profit $0 (no charge must provide family friendly activity)
- Fee is due 30 days before assigned First Friday. If your payment is not received on time, your spot will be released for another vendor.
- Map showing your booth location will be emailed no later than the day before the event.
- Please note: acceptance of an application is subject to approval by ArtsInStark and is based on the appropriateness of the product and space available.
- Special needs, contact First Friday event coordinators at email@example.com.
- All spaces are 10ft x10ft.
- Vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, and display and stay within their allotted space.
- Tents are mandatory – NO exceptions.
- 25 lb. weights per tent leg required by Canton City Fire Department.
- Electricity is available on a limited basis and not guaranteed. If needed, request below.
- Vendor accepts all risks associated with the use of the vendor space.
- Vendors must comply with all applicable State and Canton City Health Department rules and regulations. (330-489-3231 or cantonhealth.org)
- A copy of your mobile food license must be provided with your application and be sent to Canton City Health Department.
- Note there will be a limited number of TEMPORARY food licenses permitted for each First Friday.
- Per Canton City Health Department, Temporary Food Licenses must be applied for 2 weeks prior to event. (330-489-3231 or cantonhealth.org)
- NO ELECTRIC will be available for food vendors. Generators are required.
- Proper fire extinguishers, tested and in working order, are required.
- Vendor must obtain, at its own expense, any licenses or permits and insurances which are required for the operation of its trade or business.
- Vendor must agree to collect and pay all required taxes and sales taxes.
- Event is rain or shine. No transfer of payments. No refunds.
- Non-Profit vendors will be required to provide activities or points of interest to First Friday visitors.
- There will be opportunities for your organization to participate in set-up and clean-up
- Due to large interest and in fairness to all parties, non-profit organizations may be limited to a maximum of 3 events.
- An activity may also be assigned to you if needed; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.